Missouri S&T crowns 2023 Homecoming royalty
Missouri S&T crowned the 2023 Homecoming Queen and King during halftime of the Oct. 28 football game between S&T and William Jewell College, as part of this year’s MinerFest Homecoming celebration.
Emma Likert, a senior in English and technical communication from Cuba, Missouri, was named Homecoming Queen. Andrew Winingar, a senior in engineering management from Independence Missouri, was named Homecoming King.
Missouri S&T’s Student Union Board conducted interviews with eleven candidates and selected the winners prior to Homecoming, which was celebrated Oct. 27-28.
Candidates for Queen are:
- Alyssa Crum, a senior in engineering management from Villa Ridge, MO
- Kate Fabac, a senior in engineering management from Olathe, KS
- Gemma Flores-Olivas, a senior in electrical engineering from Rolla, MO
- Grace Hollaway, a senior in aerospace engineering from, Jefferson City, MO
- Anjali Malge, a graduate student in computer science from Rangareddy, India
Candidates for King are:
- Lucas Arias, a senior in aerospace engineering from St. Louis
- Ryan Highfill, a senior in civil engineering from Ozark, MO
- Haima Kavuri, a graduate student in computer science from Vijayawada, India
- Justin Rhomberg, a senior in mechanical engineering from Saint Charles, MO
About Missouri University of Science and Technology
Missouri University of Science and Technology (Missouri S&T) is a STEM-focused research university of over 7,000 students located in Rolla, Missouri. Part of the four-campus University of Missouri System, Missouri S&T offers over 100 degrees in 40 areas of study and is among the nation’s top public universities for salary impact, according to the Wall Street Journal. For more information about Missouri S&T, visit www.mst.edu.
For more news: news.mst.edu
To download full image, right-click and choose “save image as”
Emma Likert and Andrew Winingar were crowned Homecoming Queen and King on Oct. 28, 2023. Photo by Michael Pierce/Missouri S&T.